oko off new banshee or stock

I'm too old to BS around so I will have some 28mm pwks tomorrow or Monday. I hope I made the right decision... those or 33s but I do jump and ride a track occasionally and I was convinced the 28s would give me a faster throttle response with sacrifice to the top where the bike currently screams with the stockers. I just can't stand those stock carbs. Maybe me, bad luck or a CR250 I had with the mikuni that was a pita to jett till I put on a pwk.

• 6 months later...

I researched this a bit, what i found were complaints by people who didnt actually own them and everyone who had a set had no issues at all. I havr read that the castings werent as smooth, and they're cheap compared to the other two manufactures.....but I could never find any real negatives by the people who have run or owned them. I say try them and give us a full report.

I researched this a bit, what i found were complaints by people who didnt actually own them and everyone who had a set had no issues at all. I havr read that the castings werent as smooth, and they're cheap compared to the other two manufactures.....but I could never find any real negatives by the people who have run or owned them. I say try them and give us a full report.

I own a pair. Since I put the stroker crank in I've been chasing issues with my carbs. I think I have finally fixed it. The problem is when I put an extreme load on the motor, Ie. drag racing, big tree shots. My motor lands flat on its face. I thought it was jetting until I consulted the fine members of banshee hq. I adjusted my floats, and if that doesn't work I'll put a pingle valve in. (I know I shouldn't need it with my set up.) if that doesn't work I'm getting khien 28's. Sorry for the dbl post. I'm a tech dummy