Advantages/disadvantages To Shortened Swingarm?

SD4x4TRD

i dont know much about swing arms but i know a shorter swing arm will give quite a bit better traction in dirt and sand but mustly if you like wheeling that will help but any banshee should have enough power to be able to get to ballancing point just fine

I too can't think of anything negative about my -2 arm. Shee hooks up & handles a hell of a lot better, I can throw it around now in the air. Basically like night/day over stock. You can't go wrong with one, no matter what your riding conditions may be. I mostly ride dunes too, so don't let anyone tell you they're shit on the sand--definately not true.

Are you guys nuts!!!! My shee wheelies 10x better now.... You can ride wheelies at the balancing point at 10' oclock vs the stock swingarm you have to be more 12' oclock.....I think the biggest help was the shee has too much power for wheelies. Even my shorter swingarm, I find the rear tires spinning under me while I'm in a wheelie even in 5th gear....I had a hard time doing wheelies for over 500' before, now I can ride them forever if I can get it around a corner....Its not that I can't do wheelies either. I can ride my streetbike for over 3 miles around corners and switching lanes....shorter swingarms kickass for wheelies amongst everything else. The only downfall is running paddles in the sand on VERY steep hills... <_<