Need help a.s.a.p

Ok so I just did it the right way. Stator is 18 ohms. Pick up coil is at 115 ohms and the primary coil is at 30ohms which is in spec but my ohms at the coil wires is 3.9 when it should be at 4.7-7 ohms. Could my coil wires be giving out? It will rev good idle good and take off fast as hell but when I come to a stop and give it gas it sputters. Till I turn it off and go again. Or could my cdi possibly be going out?

Nology could will give u a diffrent reading, honestly at this point this is where donor parts come in handy just because stator tests good doesn't mean it's good and I've had them test bad and work a lot of variables in an ohm reading . Without it sitting in front of me hard to say , I've also had bikes with pinched orings that were fine cold on a pressure test but when u got it hot would sputter , you could try getting it hot and testing the cooling system and same for pressure testing the motor get it ripping hot then do pressure test but u gotta be set up ready to go with all tools ready, other than that I would try a stock coil , diffrent stator