8 plate clutch basket

Somethings fucky here. IF you didn't take the center hub out, but yet it's fucked, how the fuck did it work before??

Good question...thats what I was thinking before. Have no idea...maybe something came out of line while taking the clutches out somehow since I'm told my hub is to far out....but it beats me.

The hub would have too have had the 32mm nut in the center removed. in order for the washer, bushing, washer stack up to be wrong.

it would only solve your problem if the pusher is hitting on the end of the shaft or nut and keeping the plate from going in far enough. Your steels and fibers pinch between the inner hub and pressure plate no matter what.

After I figured out the issue, I went back and read, and this guy called it. Now only if I knew what he was referring to when he first mentioned it, wouldn't have took me almost 3 hrs...but yeah exactly what he said was my problem. My plate wasn't hitting the clutches cause of the pusher being to far out. Edited by aleyesonme