Tularosa, Nm Tt & Mx Races December 7th

BenBB

Right on ABM, I've seen a Canny or two running MX but not on our TT track yet.

All you need is helmet & goggles, and number plates. The rear number plate is probably the most important.

They don't require anything else, but I would recommend nerfs, a working tether kill switch, boots, gloves, and a chest protector. Stock or knobby tires are fine, this next race I'm gonna run my Holeshots instead of the Hoosiers (I'll take them just in case), the track has been wet and muddy lately so the knobs actually do better.

Is the Cannibal all stock or has it got some mods? It should work great, there's not too many around but I'm sure you'll have no problem. Hope you can make it, let me know if you need anything, if all goes right I'll be at the track at 7am.

It is stock but has ITP rims and Holeshot tires all around. FMF exhaust and Ohlins shocks. I got to race a Ported Banshee on Friday. It had T6's, 4mm Crank, & V-force Reeds. I think the only stock thing was the Carbs. From a dead stop we took off evenly and stayed that way till I toped out. Once he hit 6th he slowly passed. Same result after 5 races.

• 2 weeks later...

It was great, and we had a real good turnout; 12 riders in Beginner, 5 or 6 in Novice and 4 in Amateur. The two Chaves brothers that I had such a hard time with last season, I finally beat this time, got a clean win in both motos. The track was nice too, they had it freshly graded and perfect moisture; not too muddy and hardly any dust in the later races...the weather was perfect too, you shoulda been there!! I'll let you know when the January & February races are, most likely they will be like the first Sunday of the month...