10Mill complete bottom end and Misc parts

Bottom end has Hinson basket, straight cut gears, DD Lockup with modified stock clutch cover, Vito's 10Mill crank 115 rods, good flywheel/ stator, pro mod trans. This was originally Brent Kellys Cheetah built by Cotton Branch Racing. I bought it and had Luke at LRE pull override and install pro mod trans, as well as all new bearings and seals. Has everything but cylinders,pistons and head $1500 shipped. Have a set of LSR billet front hubs with good bearings $115 shipped. Set of 38PWK's, cable and K&N's $300 shipped. CPI BBSF inframe pipes powdered black $450 shipped. Carbs, pipes and bottom end since rebuild has about 4 gallons of fuel through em. Text 601-590-3489 for pics.

Bottom end sold. LSR hubs do not have brake mounts $100 shipped. Also have a IMS oversized radiator in good shape$100 shipped. New JJ&A play axle and carrier bought from Abe 2 weeks ago I'd like to get my $600 shipped back. 38PWK's with new cable and K&N's $275 shipped. BBSF inframe black CPI's $400 shipped. All parts are like new, Abe mounted but never ran the axle so it's like brand new and comes with carrier.