Cylinder advice for 4mil

so you're going to take an engine from one builder and send it to another for inspection and modification?... BRILLIANT.

Why not just demand your money back from ECA, and have Cameron build you an engine that will beat an LTR without Nitrous?

Yea id get shit settled with ECA first. The 4mill Serval on race gas setup in the rite chassis should beat up on the LTR. My cousin had one believe it was bored and stroked to a 565 on 110, I busted his ass on a little 370r. You could find a good deal on here built by a reputable builder or have Redline do yours. If $ isn't an issue do the 10mill, don't think your ready for NOS. I spoke to Cam the other day about putting a Serval on my 10mill bottom end. He told me he'd do the Cub since it will be on race gas. All I ride is dunes and drag race at times but I told him I wanted an all around rideable bike.

Some of you guys are stupid as fuck. Why would I have eca build up the engine for me after all the bs I went through with them? The lies and dissapointment. That sounds like a really smart decision lol. Id be putting my hands on the table knowing that a hammer is coming down. U guys dumb or stupid? Pick one. Not for u piediddy

Edited by Stone MXshee

At this point I must say I agree with StoneMX box this thing up and get it sent to a builder. That being said listen to what the builder tells you not what everyone on here says. Yes you can ask for advice and ask what experience others have had with different motors but your builder is going to know what will work best for you in the long run. Nothing against you but you obviously do not have a lot of experience with banshee motors and sending it off to a builder to start from the ground up is probably the best bet. I would trust what Cameron tells you to build you can take suggestions from people on here but in the end never argue with your builder because of something you were told on the internet. There is nothing these guys hate more than having a person call them and ask what they should build then in the end say well people on line told me to build this!!    

• Like 1

At this point I must say I agree with StoneMX box this thing up and get it sent to a builder. That being said listen to what the builder tells you not what everyone on here says. Yes you can ask for advice and ask what experience others have had with different motors but your builder is going to know what will work best for you in the long run. Nothing against you but you obviously do not have a lot of experience with banshee motors and sending it off to a builder to start from the ground up is probably the best bet. I would trust what Cameron tells you to build you can take suggestions from people on here but in the end never argue with your builder because of something you were told on the internet. There is nothing these guys hate more than having a person call them and ask what they should build then in the end say well people on line told me to build this!!

Thats the plan. Guys on here say its stupid to send it to two builders. Well, I have to send it back to get my 4 mil, then send it to Jeff or cam to finish it. Its not hard to understand.