New paint buy Possum

10milmike

There is not a single (flaw) in the paint. I have had tons of nice paint jobs. I payed 6500 for a paint job on my street bike that made it on TV and was in a few magazines. Full right up pages and won many trophies with that bike. And it had a few flaws in it. This one had not a single flaw. 044c60440a251f728ad47cba8908df86.jpg guess that my bike was only a 900 dollar Job.

you can get your panties in a bunch all you want. this aint the west coast, this aint the east coast, you aint paying for a name.... i have a whole mixing bank full of ppg toners, pearls, candy and it just don't run that around here. cfdesigns don't even charge that much and he has had many first place wins at heatwave in texas and several other huge car event's. if it's beyond me i send it to him.

i would paint for the masses if i had the time. i work 50 hours a week and run 300 hours every 2 weeks. i barely have time for a good wipe and end up with a chapped ass. like i said it looks good, the bike looks good, but it aint a show stopper. i can see several flaws in the pic's.

that's obvious mike... i mean ppl don't get as panty twisted as you're when you just had some shit painted by a dude you don't really know. i gave it props. you still got bent. now possum is bent and probably tripping thinking you're out in the shop seeing flaws. it's cool... i just had to state my opinion because you was going of on everyone that had anything negative. if you can't handle both sides maybe find a recovery group that is only allowed to give compliments.