2-1 set up w/ 35mm pwk

If its a dedicated trail bike, I'm all for singles setups. Much easier to change things, no burning pods on pipes, easy throttle pull. Does it make as much peak hp on a dyno? Technically no. Will it ever be noticeable to you? Not unless you're a pro-am rider and run both setups back to back on the same trail the same day. Just for simplicity sake alone I like them for non drag apps. I only got rid of my single setup to go to efi.

efi on a banshee, i figured it could be done, where, who, how, any info would be great man.. if im correct u have efi tell us how shee feels and the diffs u noticed pls

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=164855&page=1

nxt time pls use sumtin resembln propr punctuation an i be hppy to aswer more ?'s

• Like 1

whoops, let me turn my stanford spelling and punctuation ap on...

Im just fuckin with ya, thanks 4 the link.

No worries, not trying to pick on you, I'm not an english major by any means haha. There are many new guys here that are wayyyy worse. They'll write a novel without a single capital letter, period, comma, etc. It's just 10x easier to read and make sense of technical questions for both parties when it isn't a jumbled run-on sentence with texting language.