85 ATC 250R

DEM3500

1985 ATC 250r mechanically sound. not the prettiest thing but theres not problems with it at all. i bought it a couple of years and was going to restore it but ran out of time and interest. i dont know anything about the history of the machine. i got it from a guy that had it in his garage for 10 years. the front tire is dry cracked but holds air. i think i put air in it once over the slat two years. it has been ridden about a dozen times since ive owned it. it has a stock pipe with an FMF silencer. maybe an old power core but im not sure. complete air box with new filter. front forks rebuilt last summer. new seals and amsoil shock fluid. rear shock is 100% operational.

Trade for a TRX 250R

$2200

URL=http://s537.photobucket.com/user/dem3500/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140921_135034036_zps75626f65.jpg.html]IMG_20140921_135034036_zps75626f65.jpg[/url]

• Like 1

Im in burton mi. (Flint)

The seat is perfect. The lettering ink is a little worn but still all there. No rips.

The rear fenders have a crack on both sides down at the bottom. Like where your calves woul be if you were sitting on it. The rad wings have small cracks but is not in jepordy of falling off. Same with the rear fender. The headlight plastic needs replaced but will not fall off shile your riding. The front fender is perfect.