Janssen Mx Tech Pro

Yamahammer

Couldn't tell ya myself....If I am thinking right, I'm pretty sure Meat has them on his shee...check out http://www.thebansheezone.com & see....or PM him.

Have you looked into QuickSand arms?...can't beat their quality, craftsmanship, or customer relations. ;) Check out their review in the 'product review' section of these forums...

(tats4life) I am looking into the long travel arms they have the gull wing design to them and use the longer shock I think the 19 inch. What is the length of a stock replacement shock for a standard +2 +1. I would like to see a side by side shot of a long travel and a regular +2 +1 set up to see actually how much more travel is gained and how much lower the ride height can be set.They claim that you dont gain travel but a better damening by the use of the longer shock.This is where i get in the gray at.Why did you sell the loboII what are you running now and what was the lobo +2+2 right how did it work for you and what conditions do you ride in.

I called up roll but the guy i got did not know jack and kept running back and forth asking someone else so i gave up.

(ledofthezep) I like the quick sand fabs also but he does not not offer the long travel yet as far as i know ( if you do or want a gennie pig let me know) ;) if i dont go long travel i will most likely be getting his arms.

What i am trying to find out and see is how much more travel is gained how much lower is the ride height.

The more the travel you would think the better but has to be useable i just want to know if it is worth doing a little bit of money in the begining and not having to revisit that part for a while..

I see what you're saying....dunno though. I'm not 100% sure,...but I think QuickSand can do custom work for people too; but I haven't seen a long travel quicksand setup myself. I think the height up front with long travel is around 2 inches over stock--but I couldn't tell you for sure. I'd love to go long travel myself, but my financial situation won't allow me to at this time. Remember that if you go anything wider than +2 you'll have to get longer brake lines. ;) I'm sure someone will have a sure-fire answer for ya....keep watch'n.

The lobo II kit is a +3+1 design. The shock is moved out on the arm and that's way you need the 19in. shock. If you run +2+2 or +2+1 arms you can only run 16in. shocks which is what standard travel are. I sold my whole quad to a guy in hilton head who's son just had to have it. He asked how much and when I told him he asked if I could deliver it! Right now I'm building an LSR framed outlaw mx shee. I will be using the new LSR DC-4 long travel arms. I will be running probably axis or quad rate elka's??? I've run custom axis for the past two years, without a single problem. You do gain travel, and lower or higher ride height it just depends upon where you set your sag at (how much your shocks droop) I'm not sure how elka's SSD works, never had a set. Go on duncans web site and look at the lobo II for the banshee. Take a look at Tavis Spaders blue mx shee and you'll see how the front end sits, Tavis runs alot of sag in his setups. I pretty much only ride mx and alittle pit of sand pit ridingm but last time we had to run from the cops.

tats4 life any info on the lsr dc -4 or is that only for the aftermarket frame

How did you like the lobo front end was there any problems due you feel it out performs the standard +2+1 set up.

What rear axle did you run to keep it evened up or did you run ofset rims and if so what where they?

Thanks for all the info you have answered a ton of questions i had

The lsr dc-4's are new to me. I saw a guy running them on a 450f with elka's, called lsr told them what I wanted to do, and they said they would work on the outlaw because it uses 250R a arms. Never had a problem with the lobo kit, it was the best front end I have ever had. Doug Roll knows what the hell he is doing. When you run a long travel front end you have to run +4+1 mx offset wheels, not sure why still haven't figured that out. I have always run +2+4 rpm rear axle. I used standard offset rims. I ran a laeger -1 swingarm. What ever I add to the front in lenght I subtract from the swingarm. My front end was +1 so I ran a laeger -1 swingarm.