Case Saver

tats4life

I haven't seen the guy for a while on here...Chris Rossman, screen name was 'csaver' - you may try PM'm him. I got mine from him, was on ebay...don't have the link but I do have his email address: c_rossman@hotmail.com It cost me like $20 give or take a few, had it in 3 days at my door. Had to do some cutting on the inside of the flywheel cover, but you can't see it & it wasn't hard at all...install took about 20 minutes & 2 beers. ;)

Kenr74, I just bought a cooler from him on Sunday and hadn't received a single email from him. I finally emailed him to ask if he'd even gotten my payment. He said he shipped it already and I should have it by the weekend. Maybe he just gets busy and doesn't email just to say that he shipped. Anyway, I'd wait until Friday and see if you have it by then, if not then email him. I noticed his case savers are nylon while some of the others I've seen are billet. Anyone know if one is better than the other? I would think that they'd both work but the billet has the bling bling, while the nylon is probably easier to trim if you need to run an oversized sprocket. I'm guessing here though.

Thanks Wallrat,

I ended up emailing him yesterday but haven't heard back yet. It's probably on the way but a "hey I got your payment" would have been nice. ;)

I'm putting my bike together tonight after a top and bottom rebuild so I'm hoping they are sitting on the porch when I get home!!

• 3 weeks later...
How big of a front sprocket can you run ZEP?

Sorry for the delayed reply....had lost the post. It allows the use of up to a 15 tooth front. You could mod it a bit to make it fit a 16 I imagine. It's hard ass plastic,...you could shave some of it off I guess, but I have no need to run a 16 up front, so I'm not worried. I'm running a 13 front right now. May go to a 15 & down on the back a bit since I'm now running a -2 arm, but shee runs good and I like the way it puts the power to the ground with the 13, so I may not change. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I know that a Company called UPP Racing also carries the Case Savers they aren't listed on their website but you can contact them via their website www.uppracing.com. they also have alot of other parts and carry fullbore plastic and are working on carrying another line that is comparable to full bore.

I haven't seen the guy for a while on here...Chris Rossman, screen name was 'csaver' - you may try PM'm him.  I got mine from him, was on ebay...don't have the link but I do have his email address: c_rossman@hotmail.com  It cost me like $20 give or take a few, had it in 3 days at my door.  Had to do some cutting on the inside of the flywheel cover, but you can't see it & it wasn't hard at all...install took about 20 minutes & 2 beers. ;)

I bought a few from him too. It was like $19.95 each with free shipping if you tell him you are from the HQ. Nice product by the way. I put 4 of them on and they all fit good.