421 cub

Abe

Complete ready to run 421 cub, all brand new. Cases were port matched and cylinders clean up ported by redline. Has redline race gas domes with noss cool head, hot rods crank with max load bearing & extra welds, Cam Atv black voodoo pro mod trans (all joking aside his trans do shift great), shift pro roller bearing shift arm and easy spring, mattoon billet basket with driveline clutch, mattoon lockup and cover with new oem water pump bearing and seal, mint oem flywheel and stator, mattoon billet timing plate, new oem pump to head hose, vf4 reeds, upp intakes, 35 mm pwk carbs, and k&n filters with outerwears. All internal and external fasteners were replaced wit new oem. Case studs were the only reused fastener as they have a high risk of breaking when removed so I opted to leave them alone. Leak down test performed and passed effortlessly. Sure there may be more I'm missing but you get the drift just ask if ya have any ?'s $3000 shipped in the 48

Honestly I'd say this will be staying at home, really don't look for anyone to drop the coin for all the brand new stuff and lacking only fluids to be running I'd say it will be ring ta ping da ding ding dinging before the weeks out