October 4th Fall HQ ride BADLANDS Indiana

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's still a Honda.

Last time you brought that bike it wouldn't even run in the presence of so many stout Yamahas.

LOL

Put a yamaha sticker on the side cover.

Couldn't hurt......

• 2 weeks later...

About time!

Nothing like waiting till the end of the season to get your ride on.

Not been to a BHQ ride but I maybe able to make this one happen. Do you all just run the trails or play on the strip? I have read some posts suggesting bringing paddles for the strip there

Knobbies. I wouldn't bother with paddles. The "Strip" is an open area of......pea gravel and dragging there is nothing to talk about.

For that kind of action "Silverlake Dunes" is the place to go.

Yeah I usually go to silver lake, as for a long time it was closer for me then Badlands but now its the other way around. I will not worry about the paddles then, I am planning on being able to be up there for this.

Is there a place everyone meets up?  I'm sure it maybe obvious were the banshee people are too...

Damn, Thats the weekend after HQ ride lol. My wife has been wanting to go back to badlands. We will also be in baldwin Oct 18 (Cant wait for deep fall riding)

We will try!

Yep. I'm going on the HQ ride to LS.

Getting home Monday and hitting The Badlands 5 days later on Saturday. Then 2 weeks later it's St.Joe MO!

Yes....fall riding is in full swing.

(All rides are listed in rides section)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd been having problems with the 'shee and was beginning to think I was going to have to cancel my trip but I got it all worked out this weekend so I'm back in business.  Can't wait to rip around with some other banshees.