Uni pods?

dgk30

Has anybody used these UNI pods? They aren't k&n syle, looks more like a foam style, you can see them in the link below. I ride sand dunes and was thinking about ditching the airbox and going with pods. I came across these and wanted some input as they are cheaper than k&n and want see if they were worth Trying or not. Thanks

http://www.bikebandit.com/aftermarket-parts/motorcycle-fuel-and-air/air-filters-universal/uni-pod-universal-motorcycle-filter?b=24557&utm_source=feed&utm_medium=merchantfeed&utm_campaign=pla&kpid=24557&gclid=CM6QvbuulMACFQamaQodnmUAbg

I have no problem spending the money on K&N, and I agree they make a great filter, is it the best? debatable, do you pay for the name? for the most part yes but all in all its going to do the job. I just couldnt help myself in giving my two cents on thinking a uni would do a good job in the sand as well, and for half the price, anyway ill most likey get the K&N's as they seem to have proven themesleves.

K&N isn't just a name.

Go buy the knock off K&N. Then you can come asking why your cylinders look like the pistons were made of rocks.

There has been literally hundreds of test to discredit K&N. No one can. They have tested AEM,UNI,K&N, and a few others. K&N had the best filtration and flow hands down.