Need help with tors wires

The ONLY wire that matters what you do with it is the black/white wire in the 3 wire plug that went to the TORS brain. Make sure that's not connected to anything. Once you unplug the TORS brain, the black/yellow wires don't do anything. They're just along for the ride. Cut them off and tape everything up.

Tried 8 before and it ran worse. Was adjusting the carbs and got it to a point where it seemed ok for a bit then it would climb and idle high. Release the clutch and it kicked back down. Also carbs arnt adjusted the same so tomorrow's project is taking them apart. I've spent more time working on this then I've gotten to ride it. Thanks for the help btw, I've been getting fusterated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, you need to start at square 1. Compression test, leakdown test, clean carbs and see what pilot and main jets are in it. Cheack float level.  Check to see what needle groove the clip is in. Check the air screw adjustment. Make sure the slides and float bowls are on the correct side and choke tube is installed between the carbs. Clean the filter(s). Put BR8 plugs back in it. Sync the carbs.

Edited by Starwriter

If by compression its hard to kick that can be a diff problem to check your compression you get a compression kit, at your local automotive store most cary them, or online, go to YouTube there a video on there you should watch about compression testing