Anyone going to Silver this coming weekend...18-20

IMAG0022_zpsehwvbtvm.jpg

Only about 100 ft before whoops get brutal. I made a few passes. Leave 2 shift 3 and grab clutch and brake. Don't even have time to run 3rd out a bit.

Looks great for those who have bikes that can handle ripples in sand. I'll be running to the trees as usual.       Whoops are those things on the South boundary along exit hill.  (I hit those pinned in 5th)

Those rolling bumps you call "Brutal" whoops in the shutdown area of the beach dragstrip just help keep the trucks from taking over.  ;)

• Like 1

Just giving people a idea of the racing conditions. Might be a good idea for people with faster bikes to make a trip later and hope it smooths out some.

And by whoops I'm not talking about the rock section. Maybe the wind will pick up and smooth out the 2 ft choppers before the query.

I'll be coming back on a different weekend. Maybe lt weekend with turbo.

8 wide with nerf bars rubbin and two running through water. lol.   it was a tight squeeze to fit 8 unless you were talking about the other side where it was actually smooth but only room for 2-3.

Best lines were south side then cross to north.. but thats too dangerous on the entrance.  It was decent for the bikes that were out there. Which bike was yours Frank?

Our buddy Bill got his heal guard rubbed clean of paint and caught a footpeg in the side of the front tire from a fellow racer on a sketchy run.

Real men racing.

North side.

South side is WAY TOO dangerous with rental quads rolling over the south side hills and crossing right in front of everyone without even looking.

yah I saw a few nasty launches. Real men or not.. I'm not out there to wreck my bike and get hurt. Cant'

afford to miss work because someone wants to squeeze in where they shouldn't.  I like to have at least a bike width

between.  You never know how a rut is going to throw you.

South side had the best line but ya.. it was dangerous..    I was waiting to see a collision on both sides.

At one point there was 3 four strokes and 4 banshees racing on the north side of the drag area. As the day went on it did get a little more interesting.

Shanye... I was on the 87 full fender banshee. Stock looking except for the +6 swingarm. ha. Were you up there? What were you riding?

I was out there Saturday with a group of raptors, track sucked but wasn't too bad, couple real quick banshees out there, I was on the white and black raptor with drag pipes.

Props for you running all day.......unlike the guy on the back turbo raptor who played poser with attitude most of the day and you beat him normally asperated.

You must know Marty?

Saw the bikes and was impressed (we have some strong Raptors in our group and I can respect a nice one) I was admiring the modded +4 arms in the group in the parking lot as well as the turbo bike and he was pretty......snobby.

Tried to chat with him in the dunes and he was kind of a jerk, so I figured ....have fun pal.

Then saw him make about as few passes all day as the 10 mill poser boys over on the North side of the track.

But you.........you were laying down runs all day!