Carbon fibre tie rods with heim joint ends

I was so pissed off when I first read that I didn't even realize! These are those rods! Carbon race parts!

Hell I'm the guy who told him to come here!!

Anyway, what buddy said was ignorant. If he read that hole ebay add, he would see that listing is for one rod. 1 rod, no ends. Not assume that I am some cock sucker trying rip people off!

Also "carbon race parts" was great to deal with, fast to make my parts, and had the heim joint ends as well!!

So anyone who wants carbon rods made to any length they want, buy with confidence.

not ignorant, you just read it so fast and got all pissed off. I put " $69 each on ebay"  NOT "$69 a set on ebay"....look back a few and read it again.  there also is another set from factory350 selling for $125 with ends on here. hey, if you cant take someone telling you that your shit is a lil over-priced for the market then whatever. Don't get all flexed up and blow a gasket 

So I just talked to Todd owner of carbon race parts, since these rods I have are too long for the new front end I bought and they are brand new, what I will do is sell them for much cheaper then the cost of new, to help promote his new parts.

So 2 carbon fibre rods 14 7/8" long, just the 2 rods, no ends for 65$ shipped.

That's a great price to get a set of new carbon rods, pretty much half price. I bet quad pro would even agree. Lol

Anyway anyone wants the rods pm me or text the # I put up. 65$ shipped.

Thanks.