Punctuation Rant

Wallrat

What is it with this forum and people not using a single punctuation in their entire post? Maybe its just me, but its tiring trying to read a paragraph with no periods, commas, or question marks. Punctuation and/or spelling errors are one thing, I can figure out the general point that you were trying to get at. But when you complete a thought, type a fucking period in, its only one extra key!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now lefty's response was funny. If I really was as much of a geek as some people claim that I am, I'd correct his post and paste it. As is lefty, I think you could actually be more efficient if you spelled phonetically and saved yourself the time in typing all of those superfluous letters.

I'm with Wallrat on this one. Take some time to spell check and add some punctuation. I can't even read some of the posts on here or tell what the hell somebody is trying to say.

Just think if some anti-ATV person got in here and read some posts. That would be proof what a bunch of morons we are.