Might be heading to silver lake this weekend

stroked

I'll be up there with Frankthetank and a few others.

We should be out on the dunes about 1:00 on Friday till @ 4:30 then….

We'll be messing around with the dune bikes at the West Michigan Sand Dragway Friday for the test and tune.

Then ALL day on Saturday in the dunes. We'll probably have a canopy set up on the north side of the beach dragstrip. (If all this rain rolling thru the midwest hasn't made the dune flooding any worse.)  :unsure:

If anyone else is up there….stop by and say HI.  :cheers:

Just called.......they said test and tune Thursday and Friday. I double checked that I don't have to sign up for the race to participate. I hope I don't get disappointed at the gate with a different story.

We took the girls to the track last year and they got HOOKED! They have been looking forward to this all winter.........

Just called.......they said test and tune Thursday and Friday. I double checked that I don't have to sign up for the race to participate. I hope I don't get disappointed at the gate with a different storly.

We took the girls to the track last year and they got HOOKED! They have been looking forward to this all winter.........

Well.....I was lied too.

I usually trust member input here and even though I called this morning, I felt I better check again.

Sure enough......the only testing on Friday will be for registered racers.

So.....that blows. Guess it's all dunes this trip.

I'll be up there with Frankthetank and a few others.

We should be out on the dunes about 1:00 on Friday till @ 4:30 then….

We'll be messing around with the dune bikes at the West Michigan Sand Dragway Friday for the test and tune.

Then ALL day on Saturday in the dunes. We'll probably have a canopy set up on the north side of the beach dragstrip. (If all this rain rolling thru the midwest hasn't made the dune flooding any worse.)  :unsure:

If anyone else is up there….stop by and say HI.  :cheers:

I will defiantly stop by and say hi

Ok that was a wasted day.stayed 5 hours and they were on 17 my number was 33 finally said screw it I'm leaving. Won't make that mistake again my truck will go into the dunes so I don't have to wait for voucher.

8-10 wide racing all day.

Dunes were AWESOME!

The rain knocked them down a bit and we were running North to South pinned wide open.

Power wheelies down to backs of everything.

A little rain scared off the typical tourists.

Weather was actually fantastic.

• Like 2

Ok that was a wasted day.stayed 5 hours and they were on 17 my number was 33 finally said screw it I'm leaving. Won't make that mistake again my truck will go into the dunes so I don't have to wait for voucher.

Did you try getting a voucher Saturday morning or Friday night?