Excellent condition 2004 banshee.

Bike is in excellent condition, no scratches and no rust or dents, the minor light scratches on rear fenders would be the only thing you could pick on it. Almost everything is brand new and I can show receipts to prove if need be. Crank is trued and welded, clinders are twin bored 0.40 over"1mm", cylinders are mx ported, head is milled .30 and rechambered, dual stage reeds, k&n air pods with outerwears, do still have stock air box if you want it,+4 timing advance, tors removed with idle screws, new clutch plates steels and fibers, itp polished aluminum wheels, toomey t6 pipes, jetted and tuned with stock carbs, tusk comp nerf bars with nets, angry eye headlight covers, shock covers, billet grill, powder coated callipers, polished billet rear calliper cover, polished billet steering stem handlebar clamp plate, renthal bars, new graphics so on and so on, clean title in hand, wish I had it dyno tested but I didn't so I can't give you exact numbers, my guess is probably 60 hp give or take, runs very good.having hard time posting pics but can text them or email anything you want to see on the bike. 3500.00

• Like 1

Bike is in excellent condition, no scratches and no rust or dents, the minor light scratches on rear fenders would be the only thing you could pick on it. Almost everything is brand new and I can show receipts to prove if need be. Crank is trued and welded, clinders are twin bored 0.40 over"1mm", cylinders are mx ported, head is milled .30 and rechambered, dual stage reeds, k&n air pods with outerwears, do still have stock air box if you want it,+4 timing advance, tors removed with idle screws, new clutch plates steels and fibers, itp polished aluminum wheels, toomey t6 pipes, jetted and tuned with stock carbs, tusk comp nerf bars with nets, angry eye headlight covers, shock covers, billet grill, powder coated callipers, polished billet rear calliper cover, polished billet steering stem handlebar clamp plate, renthal bars, new graphics so on and so on, clean title in hand, wish I had it dyno tested but I didn't so I can't give you exact numbers, my guess is probably 60 hp give or take, runs very good.having hard time posting pics but can text them or email anything you want to see on the bike. 3500.007amypy6a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Like 1