Outwar...

Do you think "Outwar" should be tolerated on this site?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I as a member of the HQ Moderating Team want the member's opinions on this subject. I realize that in the past, many posts/threads containing links to 'outwar' sites were posted in false pretenses, stating that they were a link to a different site. I didn't appreciate clicking a link expecting pics of a 700cc banshee for example, and finding I had been tricked into clicking a link to an 'outwar' page.

I, along with other members, don't mind the occasional 'outwar' thread, as long as it's honest in it's nature of what the link is to... no tricks. Many members will support the 'outwar' player if they're honest about it.

What's the opinions of the rest of the members... are outwar posts ok with the majority of you? Are they ok as long as the threadstarter is honest about the link? Or do you wish all 'outwar' threads were deleted?

Let the voting begin. Feel free to imput your opinions along with your vote.

Good point Yamahammer. Any outwar post that has a false link is being removed as soon as it comes to our attention. The other post in general section, as far as i'm concerned, can stay for the time being, but will probably be removed soon seeing as how over 70% of the members don't want anything to do with outwar.

Keep the votes and opinions coming.