1988 Trinity 420cc Banshee 4 Sale

A For sale is a 1988 Yamaha Banshee that is tricked out. I might miss some mods in the list but will try to hit every major thing- 420cc big bore kit by Trinity, 2-1 trinity intake and carb conversion, stage 4 intake manifold, trinity super torque pipes with trinity silencers, graydon nerf bars, graydon bumpers, renthal bars, an aftermarket clutch (what brand i do not know), steel braided brake lines, sidewinder sprokets, durablue axle, itp holeshots on douglas aluminum rims, 2 stage filter with outerwear, tether kill switch, racing front plastic, sidewinder sprokets and i'm sure something i missed. also with the quad comes the stock front plastic, stock carbs, stock pipes, and an aftermarket twist throttle that was on the quad when i purchased it. This quad was tested and topped out at 85! It absolutely moves! Well taken care of. It has been ridden maybe 5 times the last 6 months. I am very anxious to sell because i need money to pay my car off. Will sacrafice for!!!!!!!! 2495!!!!!!. Email me at viperstud409@hotmail.com if interested and/or for pictures of the quad. i am located in southeast iowa and if a deal is done we could possible meet somewhere.