Wire help plz

I need a little help here so I can finally start my quad ... Here is a couple pictures .... ze7a2yzu.jpg ok cdi an the silver box I'm not going to run lights so I heard I don't need it ?? .... ubuzu5et.jpg. My motor plugs they hook up fine ..... 6ugene3y.jpg my coil plugs they also hook up fine ... The wires in front of them are headlights can I ditch those ?? ..... nery7e8y.jpg. Here's my crappy on off switch does that look hooked up right ??? .... erazy5ep.jpg now here's the 3 wires I don't understand what to do with an I don't know what they are . It's a yellow an 2 black wires they come out right beside my coil orange an black wire here's another pic e8e3ybuz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, the stator has the matching trailer light connector? You admit that you're not good with wiring. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting your bike running with that mess.

Scotchlocks and trailer wiring. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trailer light connector? Seriously? And all those blue scotchlocks? You've got a mess there. And that's not even a Yamaha CDI. Scrap it ALL. Wire harness, CDI, switches, probably even the stator and coil if they look anything like that mess.

look at his other thread, it's like a couple down from this one...

Op.. Dude you have access to diagrams.. You can't open your eyes and look for the matching colors then use common since and see where they go..your problem is you have no electrical system to repair... You would be better off finding a good used harness..and cdi.

K I bought the bike like that , this is how it came if you don't want to help with my questions plz don't post ... Clearly it ran b4 or how did previous owner ride it ???????? It does get spark and will run that has nothing to do with the questions I've asked does it ? If I had lots of money to throw around at the moment I would buy new but I don't so this will work !

I'm guessing that it hasn't run in a very long time, and the bogus CDI, trailer wiring, and scotchlocks were an ATTEMPT to get it running by someone who thought they were a wiring genius. For all you know, they may have mixed up the stator wires or wired in a CDI from a KX250. If you do somehow manage to get it running with that mess, don't ride it any farther than you can push it back.

Yeah I'll get right on selling it now after a total rebuild I had a question if I could take out the wires for the lights wasn't debating on buying a 50 dollar harness like wtf everyone gotta be a asshole today I had a simple question that's what BHQ is for is it not ???