Help me! ��� ���

I'm a newbie to the site so please don't bash my face in if this thread already exists

Picked up a 97 banshee bone stock. Other than the boost bottle. When I bought it everything seemed good. Had it out in my gravel pit rippin up some sand piles and such. She seemed a little boggy so when I got home I took carbs off and found the main jet laying in the bottom of the bowl (right cyl.) the carb on the left was fine. Not gummy at all. Drained the gas and put new stuff in mixed 32:1 with yamalube. It ran good till today kept bogging so I took the carbs back off and inspected everything. All looks good to me! Put the carbs back on and now it will bog down when you give it throttle and the just rev to the moon! I just ordered a clymers manual. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Slides are probably in backwards. When you have left and right swapped, the slide cutaway ends up towards the motor. The cutaway should be towards the air filter. Also make sure the bowls aren't swapped. The left bowl should have a brass BB on the outside,at the front, near the bottom.

Rubber hose connecting both carbs?

Yes, that's the choke tube.

I did one side at a time so I didn't get pieces mixed up. I also took the petcock off the bottom of the tank there was a bunch of shit around the filters. Slides are in correct too, I'm going to do the tors delete. Any kit in particular that works for you guys? Thanks for the advice btw!