Used 421 cub top end

Power seal USA In pa. Is the cheapest at 179$ a hole for nikasil n there dam good at it . Cost me 379$ the last time to do a cub. So who ever can get it cheaper then that let me know what your secret is n help a brotha out . Bump hp my offer still stands .

. Only reason u get my hook up is because u have taken care of me when I need parts for buddy's builds asap!!!

Sent using Iphone5 onTapatalk

Send me your replate guys number too the cheapest I have paid for a good replate is around $380,or here is an idea how about you help your replate guy and everybody on here out and post his name number and prices for replating I have a couple sets that need to be done

Millennium Technologies Services Pricing

Cylinder Repair and Re-plating Prices

54mm (125cc) and under $183.70 to $220.45

54mm and under Overbore $209.95

Over 54mm (125cc) $199.45 to $262.45

Over 54mm Overbore $246.70

2 Cylinder Mono-block $314.95 to $419.95

......... It's gonna be closer to $400 than $315 and that's without shipping

Hp I'll hit u up when I leave and give u his info, I asked him about doing a shit load of

Work and he said he doesn't want it he is always busy as hell cause he owns another business and is good just helping people out that he knows and has done work for before!! Sorry boys u guys are assed out!!!

Sent using Iphone5 onTapatalk