Used 421 cub top end

If it needs to be replated right away to run them than the price your asking and the replating cost would be more than just buying a new cylinder,and if you do replate it I wouldn't use old half burnt pistons on a new plating job.

Thanks for your input FAST has new ones for you at $875 plus shipping.

Have a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I wonder if people have anything better to do then chime in and bash other people. If you know this guy u know all his parts are priced well and ur getting a good item. Read all his feed back and if it does have to re played the most it's gonna be is 200 shipped. But them again most guys just wanna chime in and act line they know wtf there talking about!!! Good luck hp if I didn't have 2 cub bikes and a ss cub if pick this up from u

Sent using Iphone5 onTapatalk

I wasn't bashing his add I actually offered him $100 less than his asking price I thought it was fair hp2000 I appologize for the post I meant it to be a pm my bad if I messed up your post to show you I'm a stand up guy,if you don't sell it in a week I'll buy it

• Like 2