I'm New!

Just a suggestion....don't come along making posts for your outwar game... :angry:

hehe....fyi...some bag was on here yesterday dying for people to click on his outwar link---that shit doesn't fly well around here. ;)

1st thing I'd do is surf around these forums & read up on posts that interest you or you've always wondered about. You can answer just about any questions you may have by just browsing the forums. But always feel free to ask anything...and welcome to the HQ! :)

Welcome to the holy groundz of real shee riderz!!!j/k sup! u need help? just read the post's we made..look for a topic u want to know bout....or post your own topic :D

it's always good to have sum more brainz it on tha site(meanining the more ppl the better cuz we can all swap info.. maybe u will find sumthin u didn't know) :D:P

key inital investment; case saver-banshees like to beat themselves silly if chain tension isn't checked religiously.

All I can say is..if you have a question ASK IT..there are people on here that know more about this stuff then they probably should :lol: but that's a good thing.

I bought my first two stroke..it was a banshee and through this site and a clymers manual, I took it down to the frame, TOTALLY took apart the motor, upgraded parts, and saved alot of money and time by the people's advice.

I also made quite a bit off old parts on here..it's a very good resource for any rider, and even better when something is not right or broken on your bike. B)

feel free to ask anyone anything anytime

i have asked my share of stupid questions as i am sure we all have at some stage

so if you ask a dumb question we will tell you it was dumb but dont let it put you off

some of these blokes could assemble a banshee form scrap steel using only their dick.

lots of knowledge and all you gotta do is avoid posting links to outwar shit and picking on the guys who have been here for ever.

mary mary

great to see a banshee chick

they are rare and highly commended by us fellows

i dont mean any disrespect but can we see smoe photos of you on the shee because all of my photos are of blokes on banshees and i feel a little wierd with a dude on my desktop

thanks

Geoff