Bogging from idle up to before powerband

I just put a new billet intake on my quad a few days ago, and did a leakdown before I put it all together.  I lost .5 psi over 10 minutes (starting at 6psi), I also put in a set of ported reed cages I had lying around to see if it would make any difference.  I took her out for a spin and it is a little boggy in the needle range, and at idle after it's been running.  Once the powerband kicks in, or at WOT she runs good but I am looking for advice on what to try or what's going on?  Prior to taking it apart, I had no issues with jetting.  I have SST pipes, stock carbs, no porting, air box lid on w/o snorkle, ported reed cages, UNI filter, 900ft elevation, 80 degrees.  I need to do a plug chop but the weather is super shitty for the foreseeable future so it will be a little bit before I can do that.  I realize you can't help too much without me doing a plug chop or two, but I can't stop thinking about it lol.  Any insight for the mean time? 

Have you synced the carbs since installing the intake and reeds?  I'd start there and be sure that there are no leaks around the intake or reeds. Next step would be jetting. You can atleast idle it in the garage and play with the air screws to see if you can clean up the idle.  

I just installed VF4's and I actually had to move the clip up a notch on the needle jet to lean it out which was kind of opposite of what I was initially thinking when I installed them.  BTW, what size pilot jet and main jet are you running and what position is your needle set jet on?

...I'm sure you've been told this before but I just recently experienced this for my self - if you ditch that air box, you will make much more power.  Atleast remove the lid.  I've only had my banshee for a few months and have gone through three different filter set-ups, finally settling on K&N pods w/ outwerwears straight off of the carbs and wow what a difference it made.  I have similar bolt on mods as you and elevation and temp are close as well. 

27.5 pilot, 1.5 turns on the air screw, 280 main. Middle clip on needle. Slides are good, I don't mean to make it sound like it runs like garbage, just noticeablely different. I'll leakdown test again to verify the intake gaskets, then plug chop for the needle and main jet.

I have the same exact jetting as you currently but contemplating whether I should go up to 290 mains with the addition of the pod filters.   I currently have a thread going about my jetting just trying to get others opinions before I make any more changes.  Good luck and let us know what you find out.  I'd like to know since our mods, elevation and jetting are so close

I see.  I recorded the jetting that worked with my air box so, as big of a PITA as it may be, I can always go back to it when I know it is going to be wet and muddy. 

your plug chops look great.

you changed to a billet intake and ported stock reed cages.

do you have your stock unaltered reed cages still?

if so, put those back in, leakdown test it again, if it passes, then run it and report back.