Tons Of Banshee Parts!

FOR SALE: I have a tns of banshee parts. heres a list.....

complete engine including trans, staor, flywheel, stator plate. this engine lost a rod bearing so the right rod is shot im not sure about the crank, that might still be good. the left rod seems to be in good condition. it comes with the clutch basket but it has a broken finger but the gear is still usable. I also 2 stock carbs, and a stock head with a some pitting on the right side but not to bad. I have front and rear red fenders that are in very nice condition except one small crack on the back where it bolts to thegrab bar. i have grey tank, and rad plastics also. i have a stcok bearing carrier, lower left a-arm, stock front and rear shocks in good shape, 2 stock foot pegs, front and rear full brake system, seat with ceet seat cover but its riped along the edges pretty bad. im sure i have other stuff i cant remember just tell me wut u need and i probly have it. im tryin to self this stuff to get the money for a-arms and suspension. pm me with wut u need and ill give prices

sorry guys i dont have pics. for the back shock ill take 30. for the front and rear brake system -75. lol yea it sounds like it fell off the truck but i origannaly had plans on rebuilding this bike but instead i got an 01. as for the motor i am askin 350 plus shipping. the trans is still good, staor, fly wheel, every thing excpet the clutch basket and right rod.