paddle tyres

mascord

g'day guys im from Australia . don't no any body around my way that own a banshee ..  im after a set of paddles / a good brand . found a couple that are a different  size to mine does that matter ? I have a stock 2012 model rear wheels are 20x10-9   ...   found a couple that are 20x11-10 ..but cant find any online that are my size .  would that matter if they are a different  size ?

also this question is off topic . came across a viper speedo that are for models 92 to 06 . then also it say it fits all model :/  

thanks for your time reading this :)

The "9" in 20X10-9 is the diameter. You can't put a 10" tire on a 9" wheel. 9" is not a common size for paddles. Most of them are 8" or 10". Almost everybody buys aftermarket wheels to mount the paddles onto.

Don't know anything about a Viper. A lot of people run a Trail Tech Vapor.

• Like 1

Most people run Skat Trak paddles. There is a huge range of sizes, number of paddles, and type of paddles, depending on how much horsepower you have, type of sand/terain, and personal preference.

Get ahold of dirtydownunder on here. He's in Australia and can probably help you out with suggestions on buying parts.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showuser=28527

Edited by Starwriter
  • Like 1