418cc banshee?

(bore doesn't make power in a 2-stroke. Porting is everything!) to an extent thats true,but, if you have a 64mm bore cylinder you could say I have a port that is 92% of the bore which would roughly give you an area of 1413.12cm2 where as if it was a 68mm and you went with the same percentages you would now have an area of 1502.16cm2 which would amount to a 89.04 squared cm of port area which would equate to more than a few HP, unless your running 200 PSI compression where now its totally irrelevant because the motor cannot efficiently run there and it will actually go backwards, but just to make sure I'll check with Skeeter!

(bore doesn't make power in a 2-stroke. Porting is everything!) to an extent thats true,but, if you have a 64mm bore cylinder you could say I have a port that is 92% of the bore which would roughly give you an area of 1413.12cm2 where as if it was a 68mm and you went with the same percentages you would now have an area of 1502.16cm2 which would amount to a 89.04 squared cm of port area which would equate to more than a few HP, unless your running 200 PSI compression where now its totally irrelevant because the motor cannot efficiently run there and it will actually go backwards, but just to make sure I'll check with Skeeter!

So that has exactly *0* to do with this conversation.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk