Just bought first banshee!

Welcome. X2 on hope you have a thick skin. Isn't the normal forum here but info on here is very good. What do you plan to do with the bike? Trail riding?

Nice bike bro. You may want to ditch the shock covers, I heard they trap moisture and over time can make the shocks look like poopy.

Thanks everyone!

Bluebanshee, trail riding is mostly what we have here as I live in tennessee. I ride with my buddy who has a predator 500 mostly. We have been hunting down the less rocky/muddy bs trails so we can keep a bit of speed and have some fun. We ride at royal blue and windrock and such. Looking at maybe new head and 18 to 20cc-ish domes domes with a nice aggressive trail port.. any thoughts? A place that sells race fuel is literally 1 minute from my house so it has me thinking lol.

Also VoOK thanks for the tip.. would love to pick up some new ones anyway... maybe elkas? I donno... suggestions?

Edited by mistersloppy

Welcome to Bansheehq.

Nice looking bike. You may want to be careful with those wheel spacers / extenders.  Installed a pair and the first ride out I toasted my axle.

Once again Welcome

Troy

If your not going to be riding in 3 ft of water you could run pods with outerwears to help the motor breath better and clean up the rear end of the bike some. Don't forget to rejet! Suspension upgrades will suit you very well and is often overlooked at first when modding the bike for power. Elka or fox has my vote for shocks