Vito's pistons !

Hey guys , How are Vito's pistons ? Going to be building Athena 392 big bore kit . But the Athena pistons are cast . I wanted weisco forged pistons . But from my research . Weisco makes Vito's pistons and Vito's pistons are forged . That's why I was going to used them in my 392 big bore kit . So let me know how are the Vito's pistons . I ridehard in the street , street race and wheelie a What's everybody take on Vito's pistons under abuse ?

For YOUR application. ...get the Weisco.

They are not made by the same company. Some of vitos pistons are made by wiseco but not the 68mm pistons. The 68mm pistons are fine. 3 different pin heights. If your running a 392 then a standard pin height piston is what you need.

You could take windycityjohns advice and get the wiseco 9768mo6800 pistons($150each) made for trinity. He loves trinity so much.

• Like 1

They are not made by the same company. Some of vitos pistons are made by wiseco but not the 68mm pistons. The 68mm pistons are fine. 3 different pin heights. If your running a 392 then a standard pin height piston is what you need.

You could take windycityjohns advice and get the wiseco 9768mo6800 pistons($150each) made for trinity. He loves trinity so much.

so I can use the Vito's 68mm pistons . I just have to make sure, that they standard pin height correct ?

so I can use the Vito's 68mm pistons . I just have to make sure, that they standard pin height correct ?

Yes. You can ask for piston advice…then go ahead and ignore the information and continue on with the plan you had made up in your mind before you ever even asked the question.  -_-

Wsm forged are great pistons , about 15grams lighter than wiseco , coated , boost ported with larger windows.i never had a breakage with a wsm race piston but I also know how to assemble a motor most piston complaints of any brand is due to installer error or machining error

• Like 1