Banshee And Jeep Drag Videos

shift350

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i'm going to try my best to answers everyones questions....

fixitrod - I just go to school at Valpo and i'm originally from Grand Rapids, MI but i race up at West Michigan Sand Dragway.

Dragg-on - My dad's Jeep has 700 HP all motor and 1000 HP on nitrous which he runs, that's at the motor. He is going to have it chassis dynoed in two weeks so he can fine tune everything.....i weigh about 150 lbs and i bracket race. So basically everyone puts in a dial time to what they think they're going to run. So say i dial a 4.4 sec and the guy i'm racing dials 5 secs then his lights will come down .6 seconds before mine so he gets a head start and we'll be even at the finish line.

NYUK- of course i beat him!...lol...nah he's a good guy and it's fun to race against each other.

tats4life - it comes out real hard which i love...sometimes it comes out so hard it unloads the rear tires cause i hit the wheelie bar so hard...if you couldnt tell i like to wheelie, i'm sure if i didnt wheelie i'd have a bit quicker times but it's more fun to wheelie half way down the track, the fans always like that...

Those are all the vids i have now, i can always try and get some more off from the video camera whenever i get back home....keep em coming guys...

i'll get some more up later this week or next week....just got back from dynoing my dad's jeep so i have some vids of that plus his attempted burnout....and oldbanshee it's at West Michigan Sand Dragway in MI obviously and i do take off in 2nd....