Sick of looking at this BS

Alright guys I'm sick of looking at these stock handlebars with stock mounting hardware, I need some suggestions to clean this mess up. I would like to get a tether kill cause I have no key and my kill switch doesn't work, but the light switch still does, also my clutch and brake levers are stock and ugly as hell, would like to keep the throttle I have but the handlebars need to go as well.

03FE7DF5-31FC-416A-86E7-DACE72EFD6F8_zps

D00E2BD1-4FBC-452D-A832-3E8492EE1D55_zps

not sold on the anti-vibe stem? do you ride on smooth roads?

Well what feels good as far as handlebars go, pro taper ? Renthal ? Don't think I've ever bought aftermarket bars for anything I've owned before. I just don't know what the ride and turning quality would be like, also the height is a big deal for me, I'm 6'2" with long ass arms

what about flexx bars?

any one compared the 2? flexx v anti vibe? i personally like the feel of the standard banshee bars but the misses hates the apparent vibration and wants flexx but for nearly $500 im not sure they are worth it

$500 for bars ? I'm a banshee owner, cheap as fuck, not made of money lol

• Like 1

what about flexx bars?

any one compared the 2? flexx v anti vibe? i personally like the feel of the standard banshee bars but the misses hates the apparent vibration and wants flexx but for nearly $500 im not sure they are worth it

I have my flexx mounted to the anti vibe. The flexx are up and down. I love them. A little pricey, but what's the cost of comfort?

And especially now with my wrist injury, they'll be a huge help.

The stem was a nice addition, but didn't notice it much. The bars were night and day

• Like 1

flexx bars feel really odd to me... Precision clamps are where it's at!

^^^^ THIS! (Alot cheaper) Plus a +2 anit vibe stem and bars of your choice. Add an ASV Pro Pack for levers and a tether.