Alba A arm end caps?

uman1030

Alba +2 +1 Gull wing A arms: Dumb question, do i use my stock dust caps on these a arms? Reason i ask is cause the bottom arm with caps installed and fit perfectly. Top is too tight and i will have to bend the tabs out a touch. Before i did this i figured i would ask around. Bought them used so no included directions but i looked online and found some( Seen here →→ http://teamalbaracing.com/files/pdf-installation/ATV/atv-a-arms.pdf ←←)  Makes no mention of the dust caps.

Alba arms don't use end caps... You should have 4 aluminum caster spacers for the upper arms. Set it up so there is a spacer on the front and rear of the upper arms only..

• Like 1

^^^ Yes...That pesky mofo need a date with a BFH. I think they all do. Then gusset it some.

My rods don't touch at all with 18"s and i use the thick as all hell solid 7075 billet rods.

Check your steering stop. I bet it's bent forward and smooshed like this.

↑↑ I will be checking this out.

^^^ Yes...That pesky mofo need a date with a BFH. I think they all do. Then gusset it some.

My rods don't touch at all with 18"s and i use the thick as all hell solid 7075 billet rods.

Are your tierods bolted through the top or bottom of you spindles?

The bottom of course. Basically you want the angle of the upper a-arm and tie rods aligned perfectly, or pretty damn close.

You can see the angle of mine in my signature.

Steering geometry is what's up.

Anyways, check what Starwriter said above as I bet it's turning to far or the stop has wear, mine was both worn and bent. Also if you have some crazy offset wheels it will steer funny. When I went to a 4+1 front Baja wheel it was a huge improvement in bump steer and handling. But that's another topic... Just sayin.

Sent from my shed.