Slow Shipping Times

Many of you members have already bought some used and even some new parts here from me on the HQ. I want to thank you all and know I appreciate it very much.

Others of you have bought, paid and are still waiting on an item or two. I just want to take this time out and say that my good friend and business partner has had to take quite a bit of absence here lately, there are some personal matters within his family. I am not going to go into detail but his grandfather was involved in an  auto accident and there's a lot going on right now so I am running YGR solo at the moment. You WILL get the parts you pay for from us, it just may take several days longer than originally anticipated.

**As a side note:: CPI is also swamped with production so as stated in the "cpi sale" ad there's currently a waiting period of about 5-8 business days for chrome and blacx pipes.

Thank you all for your loyalty, your patience and your business. I hope we can do more in the future! You guys have been especially supportive here on the HQ so I want you all to know I really appreciate you folks here. Thanks again.

-Jon @ YGR