Bill's Pipes In Frames - Nice

Nice condition Bill's Pipes with silencers. No major dents or dings. These are older pipes, they perform similar to FMF and toomey T5's with a nice bottom end and a wide mid range of power while still having a decent top end pull. These pipes have a nice sound too, a sound all their own.

**Header pipes had some dirt build up around the lower bend near the flange. This has been cleaned up well but some areas (around welds, small dings) still have "dirty spots". See pictures for more info.

Selling these for a local customer looking to fund his new pipes.

Asking $300 shipped. Please gift payment or cover fee's to Jon@Younggunsracing.com

Thanks for looking! PM me for any questions or inquiries.

20140313_123213.jpg

20140313_123230.jpg

20140313_122648.jpg

20140313_123319.jpg

Ill vouch for bills pipes, i ran them years ago. They run pretty damn good and these are in nice shape for "older" pipes. GITEM.

Great trail/play around pipes

AHHHH Bills.  This was my first two sets of pipes many years ago.  I will tell you, anyone who buys these pipes won't be disappointed!  I'd run them again in a heartbeat if I were building a trail bike!  Good buy right here.

Thanks guys! I had ran them once a long time ago. I was surprised to see them come into the shop in nice condition, they will be needing a good home now because the customer is onto bigger and better things.

PS: This will not be a "let me ask the guy" kind of sale, the pricing was set by the customer, the accepted offer will be up to me so you wont be dealing with a middle man. I will have finale say in this sale so you are dealing directly with me. Buy em while they're here!