Trx 450r Test Ride

yeah the yfz450 aint big it's like the same size as a warrior or a shee. the one i was on had a hard ass seat and the suspension was set up like a rock!!

notice these honda specs of it Tires-Front

22X7-10 knobby radial

Tires-Rear

20X10-9 knobby radial

Length

72.6 inches

Width

46.3 inches

Height

43.6 inches

Seat Height

32.6 inches

Ground Clearance

4.2 inches

Wheelbase

49.2 inches

Dry Weight

350 pounds

Fuel Capacity

3.2 gallons

Color

Red

For More Information

Check out the TRX450R at www.hondamotorcycle.com

Haha,...I was bored earlier & was snoop'n Exriders....even they're talking about how the yfz is better...of course they've got those damn hondaholics who think that anything honda is lined with gold & swear up & down on their ex's over everything else out there. :lol: On paper & so far any reviews I've read...the yfz's the shit, hands down. :)

i think the yamaha ppl put more effort into there 4 stroke demon.cuz the yami has aluminum swingarm i think and it also has an electric starter at 350lbs?damn thats pretty lite! the honda i read in my magazine that it has lil bit more power..also the honda wieghs 350lbs with a kickstart and a normal swingarm! DAMN honda u coulda did better than that!!!! :blink: (imagine what it weighs with an aluminum swingarm!!)

sumthins wrong here... but even thoe i luved the honda fo so long i think ill just buy the yami.. after all the shit i read about them two( Honda vs Yamaha ) the yami soundz alot better plus i rode one and i kinda like it it is kinda low to the ground but thatz a good thing, for me atleast.. :D ill just wait until next year when my friend buys the new honda and ride his or i will just go to a dealer then i will decide finally! :unsure:

I rode a friends yzf at the dunes a couple weeks ago and it's damn impressive, with the stock pipe they are very quiet and throw a sweet and steady roost, almost felt like a total sleeper because they let off so little sound and get on it in a hurry. It's not as fast as my shee in the sand but on hard pack I'm guessin the thumper would be out in front. As far as a sand bike that you could ride everywhere in 3rd with little effort and little clutch work I think it's an excellent buy