New guy here

Welcome...leave your wallet at the door

Geez, do I know.  Might as well have left my wallet in Florida when I went to pick the thing up, The bike is in the shop already having the clutch worked on and I am shopping for rear skid plates

Thanks guys.  It is by far the nicest I have owned over the years.   I started out on one of these at age 4 then moved to a Blaster and finally to a banshee when I outgrew the blaster (I did some mx racing on both).  I also had two different dirt bikes over the years, an '86 CR250 that I had no business being on at 14 and a really trick KX125 a few years later but I just never could build up the confidence to ride really hard & jump on a bike - guess I just got a late start on 2 wheels.  It had been years since I had a quad or dirt toy of any kind when I picked up a nice '89 250R last summer.  It had some light mods mods including nice shocks.  It handled like a dream but it just didn't make "banshee power" and my friend's old beat up banshee would still smoke me so I decided that I was done experimenting with different quads and began the hunt for another banshee. I'm very pleased with this one.  Looking forward to really testing it out next weekend at Durhamtown Plantation http://www.durhamtown.com/ 

post-47331-0-29206000-1394199327.jpg

the moto4 is cooler than any banshee or trx

Yeah, I rode mine for 9 years.   My brother had an identical one and he never really got into riding so his eventually became my parts bike.  My daughter's '07 TRX 90 is a pretty sweet ride.  It should last her for a long time too, especially if I do some suspension mods when she gets older. 

I couldn't get it adjusted so I took it to the same guy that used to work on my old Moto4.  He said it sounded like there was a bearing missing from what I told him.  I need a new perch too because the threads were stripped out on the last 1/3 or so on mine.