Stellar Machine and Performance

docjcwatson

Stellar Machine and Performance has been backed up with our orders.  We do apologize and hope that we did not hinder anybodies riding trip!  We are however about to get caught up.  With that being said, we should be able to knockout standard round tube swingarms in amazingly quick turn around times!  And our other swingarms and custom orders shouldn't be too much longer at this point.  Give us a call at Five Two Zero 4816946 and let us make you that custom part your quad has been missing!

I apologize if no one answered, bud.  I do try to stay on top of the phones now.  And I do make it a point to call our clients back.  If you didn't get an answer, and I didn't call you back.  I sincerely apologize personally.  I will try to come up with a better way to keep on top of the phones.  

Also, we try to make it a point to let or clients know that we are open Mon-Fri 8-5 MST and we normally take an hour for lunch.  That doesn't mean that I just ignore those clients that called before or after hours, or during our lunch.  I try to call everybody back!  

Thanks!