Toomey T5 pipes and silencers for sale

I just ordered the 916's for my bike so these need to go. Overall good shape and cleaned up good. These are NOT perfect show pipes. However they look pretty good considering what they looked like when I got them. The first couple pics are what they looked like after I first polished them. The last pic is how they looked when I got them. They are mounted on my bike right now. I will clean them up before the sale. One hanger mount has been rewelded and is fine. $275 shipped OBO. Interested in trades/partial trades. Looking for billet stator cover, anything to help me build a 4mm (including stock cylinders). PM offers and possible trades. Thanks.

IMG_20130303_125335_zps5219495b.jpg

IMG_20130305_145125_zpscd70a52f.jpg

IMG_20130305_165044_zpsb6ba1648.jpg

IMG_20130303_075418_zps4bfae915.jpg

IMG_20130303_075441_zps59ecffa9.jpg

• Like 1

I used some goof off and a high speed grinder with a soft pack to clean them. Then I polished them with plain old mothers. They came out pretty good. I ride in muddy trails so I am not that concerned about looks. I will shine them up for the buyer though.

Sent from my Torque using Tapatalk