Buying my first bone stock banshee this weekend and want to turn it into a really good trail bike, I don't know where to start on what mods to do and what combos work and don't work. Can u guys tell me your set ups(exhaust,porting,boring,pistons,clutch,shocks,reeds,stroker..etc) I'm on a budget and wanna really get the best out of it. If you could help me out with tips and Maybe even a process of what mods to put on and what Order thanks

Most of the time a stock aftermarket piped bike with a good suspension is a beast in the trails. You may want more power but I would go stock with suspension before I jump straight to major mods. Stock aftermarket pipes plus 4 timing

Ditch airbox lid or airbox all together

I've been riding since I was 5 on my lt80 then my 300 fourtrax then a rincon. I'd say I ride harder then most, I plan on spending more time working on this quad then riding it. I honestly wanna drag on this bike but I just can't afford it

Keep in mind a banshee is no lt80 or 300 fourtrax. Stock they are hard to handle for most

Ok...on the right track so far.

A good trail pipe would be pro circuits or toomey t5s in my opinion. Ditch that airbox for some pods or an aftermarket airbox and rejet your carbs.

Suspension is a MUST, stock suspension is horrible. Works dual rate shocks would be a nice upgrade. You might even consider duneable elkas.

After suspension is taken care of and you are bored with the current setup you can upgrade your swingarm and build a nice ported stock stroke bike that will haul when you are ready. Plenty of options. You could even buy a set of cases and build a 4 mil while u ride ur stocker.