Making Wheelie Bars

bignasty1

i drag a good bit on the street when i'm not riding in the woods so my uncle came up with a idea to make some wheelie bars so we can just dump rev and not feel like we are riding mouse traps and have the detachable(sp) so we can still play in the woods with only a few minutes work... we all ready got one bar done for my z400 we used some old skate board wheeles and some steel tubing not the lightest stuff but it was free. he welded it together havent had a chance to try one out yet but we are gonna make on for my banshee tomarow i'll be able to test the one for the z when my friend gets home since he's the only one out of the 2 of us that has a z thats runs. then we'll see what kinda starts i can get on the street when i dont gotta ride the clutch a bit to keep the front end down. just thoguth i would talk about it since i was excited. any body got some sturdy designs for the shee on ur bikes and what did you make yours out of?