WTB: CRF 50 or TTR 50

Lowflyin

I had a Chinese 125 with a full yosh pipe. Tranny was crap, but it was nasty. If it wasnt spinnin it was wheelying. Stupid thing would eat your lunch. Then the carb would cut out and fall on its face. Then you'd eat it. Good times. Tried riding it in the sand once. Barely walk the next day. Somehow managed to screw up both ankles with riding boots on. I didn't think it would hurt that much sitting so close to the ground.

I have a 125 chinky now, it's more of a middy. It has a 14inch on the front and a 12inch on the back. It's heaven to ride compared to 10's I had.

I've gotta get a tire gripper for the rear as it spins up and rips the valves out.

I got it for free after I sold all of mine, it was beat up, I replaced the plastics/graphics, full mx tires, pro taper bars, folding lever, big bore pipe, mx loom as it had all extra wires for lights and battery.

I had an icat fitted to my 110 and that made it crazy! It wheelies every gear and shot flames out of the back!

• 2 weeks later...