BADLANDS NOV.3 RIDE WFO and freeze your ass off lol

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes, look for us so we can all gather and say hi.

We'll be in my RED 96' lowered crewcab chevy pulling a red open trailer. Rollin Rino (Stan) should be right near us. Pete and his guys know my truck too.

Ok will do I will be in my black excursion pulling a small open trailer with my banshee and maybe my yz250 if I feel like loading it tonight lol I think the plan is to go down tonight crash and be there in the morning so we should be at the gate for open looking forward to it so I will see you guys there windy shoot me a text I don't think I saved your number from the last time we spoke

Ok will do I will be in my black excursion pulling a small open trailer with my banshee and maybe my yz250 if I feel like loading it tonight lol I think the plan is to go down tonight crash and be there in pthe morning so we should be at the gate for open looking forward to it so I will see you guys there windy shoot me a text I don't think I saved your number from the last time we spoke

I got a new phone and lost some contacts.

I just sent you a PM with my number. Send me a message when you can so I can save yours again.

yes it was I mean PERFECT!!!! couldnt of been much better really i would like to get back out again this year maybe a week or two we will try to plan another trip or maybe do haspin acres we will see what weather and schedules look like.

i lost a ball joint nut on my bottom arm all the way on the other side of the park just getting ready to shoot this steep ass hill and boom there went the nut luckily i was just creeping so nothing got messed up but man if I would have launched half way up that hill it could have disasterous lmao!!!!!!!!!!

other then that i think we all made it the rest of the day with no issues and my incident happened like 30 mins. to close so it was all good!!!

so do you need some clutch stuff or you got one let me know i can get one shipped to u right away and maybe we can try to get again before it gets to cold!!!!

Well we had a great time riding. We hit everythjng that wasn't under water and some that was. LOL

No damage, no injuries, I never spun a wrench, the only work I did was unloading, fueling and loading.

I consider that a perfect time.

The weather ended up being WAY nicer than we were thinking it would be. (I even noticed I got some Sun on the back of my neck!)

Had a great time riding with people as always.

Another great gathering of the HQ crew.