Clutch?

So I let my buddy ride my drag bike and the steel ball on the push rod got welded to the rod and the pancake bearing. Got the pancake bearing out but not the ball and push rod are still stuck inside the bore. Is there anyway of getting that out with out splitting the cases? Also the nut that goes on the outside of the adjustment screw some how came off. That's how I think all this happened. Needless to say I thing it allowed the clutch actuator to extend to far and the rod slipped behind it. Is this possible.

I've got some super magnets at work that I'll try Monday. Is it possible for the push rod to slip behind the actuator? If so should I take that out before trying the magnet?

I'll try it but I don't think that will work. I had to break the pancake bearing off of the ball. You can see on the end of it where it welded to it. The reason I ask about the actuator is because it's stuck as if the clutch lever is fully pulled and can not get to move in either direction.

Also I seen on here a while back that someone said you can get a ceramic ball so this doesn't happen. Believe it was from McMaster. Does anyone have a part number or size of the ball.

No I believe the adjuster is the stock one just didn't know what to call it lol. Thought they were all called pancake bearings. But I guess that would make since if the stock one doesn't have a bearing.....

Ok so push rod and ball is stuck. Tried the magnet and didn't work. Tried pulling clutch actuator and that is also stuck. Got it to come up about a half inch before it won't go any further. What else could it be and what else can I try before splitting cases.

Yeah that's where I may now. Trying to get the big but off the inner clutch hub and that bitch is frozen. Tried putting a 2foot bar on the end of my wrench and couldn't break it loose. Could push harder but didn't want to put that much pressure on the trans. I'm currently off work cause my kid was just born on Tuesday but when I go back I'm going to bring my impact home and try that.

Yeah I think a guy I work with had one of the tools. When I go back to work I going to see if I can use it. All my motors in the past haven't been this hard to do. Usually just put in gear and hold the rear brake pedal.