ChromeLonestar A-arms +2 +1

I have a set of chrome LoneStar +2 +1 Sport a-arms that i'm selling, decided to go a different route, no chrome.

Steel sleeves and caps included along with 4 new ball joints, Orange plastic caps are just boot protectors from the factory. 

Some of the pictures still show the original ball joints but all 4 have been replaced.. The new ball joints were over $100 themselves and were received Sat 8/24. 

Sure I could have lowered the price and listed them with a torn boot and a "so-so" thread but I don't want to sell crap, I know when I purchase something I expect to be able to use it the day I receive it, so I ordered 4 new ball joints

The previous owner welded braces on the bottom arms, no idea why but whoever did it knew what they were doing. 

Lower Arms have a few spots of rust where they hit something. 

I also have a set of spindles/hubs available if needed. 

I can email the original pics for better viewing. 

If you have any questions please ask. 

Shipping will be via Fed Ex 

I can also get them to KC or STL fairly easily if your not in a hurry, a week or so, to save $$ on shipping. 

417 8 Four 0 Three 2 one 7

$300 Plus shipping  

Edited by Firemann32

Yep, cheap ass heims belong on tractors not quads.

All PM's replied to.

Arms are currently still for sale, first person to pay for them gets them, tired of being told "I'll take "X" item" and passing up other buyers only to have the original buyer back out, already happened twice with these when they were on HQ's Facebook page

I also have a set of spindles, hubs & rotors is someone needs those.

I suggest you text me as I will likely be away from the computer until tomorrow.