2007 suzuki ltr450 for sale or trade for nice banshee

Long long time since ive been on here but im in the market for another banshee! I have my 07 suzuki ltr450 for sale that has been an absolute joy to have and mod over the last 3.5 years but the time has come to let her go. I just copied my ad from craigslist for it but any questions you are more than welcome to ask me. I will entertain trade's for banshees worth the same or close to the same. i prefer one not stretched or set up for drag racing as I do a lot of open trail riding and some sand. Anyways here is the ad and there are more pics in the link

I have my 2007 Suzuki ltr 450 for sale. It is SUPER CLEAN! It has about 60 hours on it from new. Still on stock piston and bore. Only the valve cover has came off to change the cam out about an hour of riding ago. The bike runs flawlessly, shifts perfect, and has a lot of power. It is tastefully modded. I got it pretty much bone stock from a good friend of mine when it had about 20 hours on it. I've owned it for 2 years and am the 2nd owner. I will not take any less than $4000 with all the parts on it now and all the extra parts. I can turn it back to stock and sell it for cheaper if you would like. It also has a CLEAN TITLE.You can text me anytime before 9:00pm any day at 225-2 seven 8 - 3 zero zero 3 if there is any questions. Will trade for a nice yamaha banshee that is not stretched and set up for drag racing, or will definitely trade for a nice trx250r.
Here is the mod list:

Motor/performance:
Hot cams stage 1 intake cam
Yoshimura cherry bomb
Full dmc exhaust
K&n filter 
Open lid
G force extended axle
3.5" lowering kit

Wheels/tires:
Hiper cf1 rear wheels with blue centers
Hiper cf1 front wheels
Sti 4 tech tires that were ridden on 4 times since new. Fronts are 20x6x10 rears are 18x9.5x18

Body/nerfs:
UM performance pro peg nerfs, been on one riding trip. 
DFR graphics 
DFR frame guards
DFR lower rear fender protection 
Pro taper handle bars
Odi ruffian lock on grips

Dress up:
Blingstar victory front bumper
Blingstar rear grab bar
Blingstar oil filter cover
Blingstar front brake reservoir cover
Blingstar parking brake block off plate
Blingstar front sprocket cover/chain guard 
Billet engraved blue gas cap with SUZUKI RACING on top

Extra parts:
Douglas front wheels 
Stock front tires
Stock rear wheels with maxis razr tires
TUSK blue nerf bars
TUSK blue gas cap
Full stock exhaust 
Ac racing slip on exhaust
Stock lid
Possibly stock filter I'd have to look
Stock sprocket guard
Stock oil filter cover
Stock handle bars
Stock heel guards
Stock front bumper
Stock grab bar
Stock taillight
Stock cam
Stock axle
Maybe more also I'm forgetting about

EA1ABCFF-1496-4167-9514-DB01B1FEC027-129

B80A3E82-427A-4252-B6F4-6B57B15D350C-129

3634375D-797D-4650-B51E-CB09F4AE71F8-129

FF0A8766-375F-4E40-B893-1861BF101E9A-129

Sure dont. Belle chasse has a big mx track and 12-15 miles of trails in the woods. It's fun. Silvercreekcamp.com has pics of that place. It's not big but we have fun in the trails and they have a big open field mud pit, it's a good time also. We go rent a cabin there and make a weekend out of it